Customer Service Apprenticeship Radbournes
Customer service position available working for a respected builder's merchants. Support with Customer Service duties and gaining additional experience in other areas of the business.
Closing date: today
£180.38 - £273.75
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
02 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking to add a dedicated and self-motivated person to our team. To assist in the processing, production, handling and loading of both bagged and loose Aggregates and associated products.
Must be able to be approachable by members of the public and be able to assist them with any queries they might have. Will be required to serve both account trade customers and members of the public.
Have a problem solving mentality and be able to deal with complications which may arise through the working day.
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Serving and loading customers both retail and trade in a busy builders Merchants environment
- Loading and unloading both their own fleet of vehicles and suppliers vehicles
- Filling of both bulk and pre-packed bagged aggregates
- General yard duties
Will be discussed in more detail at screening with Riverside.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and part of a team
- To listen to and action instructions
- Willingness to learn and a desire to obtain qualifications to be able to progress in the workplace
No formal qualifications required.
Possibility for full employment with qualifications for forklifts, loading shovels, tele-handlers, lorry-mounted cranes and HGV after the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Please consider how you will travel to and from work each day
- This is an outside job working in all weather conditions all year round
- Overtime will also be available there will be a requirement to work some Saturday mornings
- Full-time, permanent
- Pension scheme
- All PPE supplied
- Death in service insurance
- Free staff car parking
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Radbournes is a Stone, Aggregate and Concrete Supplier covering Herefordshire and the surrounding Counties supplying the needs of Builders, Homeowners, Large and small Contractors and Building Merchants with their requirements.
We process and repackage materials to supply our customers requirements on site as well as a collection and delivery service.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Standard
- All job specific training - including other recognised qualifications
- Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.