Administrator Apprentice V-Financial
The administrator will be responsible for supporting the business with full administrative and customer services tasks.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
01 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Administration of a well-established and successful Financial Advice practice
- Speaking to providers on the telephone to request information on clients investments
- Working as part of a team to support financial advisers within the practice
- Writing professional letters to clients
- Researching investments for clients investments and help building investment portfolios
- Speaking to clients via telephone
- Dealing with and uploading confidential client information to the system
Requirements and prospects
- Professional manner
- Confidently spoken on telephone
- Intelligent in Maths and English
- Confident IT user
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn
English and Maths grade 4 or above or equivalent.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be encouraged to apply for any opportunities that are available.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
V-Financial are financial advisers, we help our clients understand, protect and increase their assets. Our offices are located in Barnsley at Wharncliffe Business Park, Carlton.
INDEPENDENT TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Independent Training Services Ltd
Leah Hayes 07815 438172 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Funcitional Skills (if needed)
- Full training will also be provided by the employer
- 20% off the job training (time allocated to complete your studies within your contracted hours)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.