Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Desk Write Office Supplies Ltd
A varied customer focused role involving taking customer orders via phone and email, supplier queries, marketing and promotion, outbound sales calls to potential new customers, maintaining database and general office duties.
Closing date: 21 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
01 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Taking customer orders via phone and email - input details onto CRM system
- Handle supplier queries
- Purchasing exercises with a view to best product from best supplier recommendations
- Marketing and promotion- social media and emails to customers
- Outbound sales calls to introduce Desk Write to potential new customers
- Building and maintaining database
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Confident IT skills
- Good communicatior
- Confident communicaing by telephone
- Can use your own initiative
- Personable and friendly
Minimum Grade 4 GCSE in Maths and English.
For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity for real growth, progression and responsibility within the company.
Things to consider
An assessor from In-Comm Training will visit you once a month to deliver the qualification. You will also need to attend In-Comm (WS9 8UG) for additional ad-hoc training (over a block period).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Desk Write Business Solutions has over 25 years of experience in the supply of office products to businesses, schools, councils, and charities all over the UK.
Please see website, for futher information.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 07918 567041 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner qualification
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- 20% off the job training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.