Range Assistant and Customer Service Apprentice ONTARGET RANGE LIMITED
An amazing opportunity to work for a unique company. Start your career in customer services.
Closing date: 11 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
28 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Sales of shooting equipment accessories (inc assisting gun sales)
- Helping with customers enquiries, face to face and on the telephone
- Maintenance of guns (gun smithing training provided)
- Testing of guns (air & live fire)
- Instructing and briefing to customers using the range
- Working in a dynamic work environment between the range / cafe /shop
- Stock management
- Cleaning and up keep of the range
- Working in the shop
Requirements and prospects
- Great communicator
- Use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Interest in helping people
- Passion for working in the leisure and retail industry
- A passion for shooting would be advantageous but not essential
A minimum of Grade 3/D or above/equivalent in maths and English.
Potential for a full time position once the apprenticeship is complete.
Opportunity to progress in a fast-paced growing business in Northampton.
About the employer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northampton College
Rachell Hamm 01604 734147 Rachell.Hamm@northamptoncollege.ac.uk
- Level 2 Apprenticeship - Customer Service
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.