Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship St. Panteleimon Educational Services Ltd
We have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring nursery assistant to join our team in Harrow. We are seeking a dedicated, motivated, caring individual that has an interest in working with children.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
01 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To work as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment
- Supervising children during playtime
- To be key worker for a group of children
- Keeping and updating children records
- Maintaining a high standard at all times
- Engaging children in learning and play activities
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiasm for working with young children
- An interest in the care, learning and development of young children
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Must be able to be patient
No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can go onto further training or an apprenticeship at Level 3, or into employment.
About the employer
Saint Panteleimon Nursery School is there to help every child develop emotionally, physically, socially and intellectually in a safe, happy, caring and stimulating environment.
Saint Panteleimon Nursery School was first registered in 2007. We cater for children of the local area as well as the Greek Orthodox Community.
The Nursery is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
The premises are safe, bright, secure and suitable for all children. The setting has been separated into rooms which correspond to parts of the EYFS (see "Education in the EYFS" for more details). It provides excellent space, is welcoming to children and offers access to all necessary facilities for a varied range of activities which promote children's learning, development and independence.
St. Panteleimon Educational Services Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
- Functional skills Level 1/2 in English, maths and ICT.
- Level 2 Early Years Practitoner
- Paediatric First Aid.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.