Business Administration Apprentice A1 DIRECT SUPPLIES LTD
An excellent opportunity to learn a variety of skills on which to build a solid foundation for future development. A1 Direct Supplies are looking for Business Administration apprentice to join the team serving customers, liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders alike, handling telephone calls, computer work and stock control/management
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
28 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for Business Administration / customer service apprentice to join our business and assist with serving our customers as well as liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders within our business.
Telephone and computer use with be essential as well as some warehouse work for stock control / management.
Location of work is Langley Mill.
Role will include:
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Customer service
- Liasing with suppliers to check on orders, deliveries
- Stock control/management
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator, comfortable speaking with clients, colleagues and management alike
- Be very well organised with a careful and accurate approach
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisation
- Ability and willingness to work as a team, striving to achieve departmental targets in a timely manner
- Be able to act on initiative and demonstrate a natural ability to problem solve
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel
- Have a mature perspective, with a willingness to learn and participate in a variety of duties when required
- Good time management
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone
- Enthusiasm with a desire to learn
You should ideally have a minimum of 2 GCSEs at grade A*- D/9-3 or equivalent, being maths & English.
Previous experience of a working environment working with the general public would be advantageous but not essential
As a rapidly growing business venture, we are looking for candidates that wish to grow with the company, share ideas and inspire others.
Things to consider
You will be required to work with all current team members to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients. The ideal candidate will display an enthusiasm for providing a quality level of output and interest in learning more about our organisation.
Where possible, every applicant must attend a Learning Unlimited centre prior to being shortlisted for this role and being put forward for interview with the employer.
Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone.
Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer.
About the employer
Who are we?
A1 Direct Supplies is a leading Nottingham based bearing and transmission supplier. We have been established since June 2009. Since we started, almost 10 years ago, we have since expanded our range of products. From supplying toilet seats to our customers all the way to industrial granulator conveyers worth over £30,000.
Our service goal
From the very origins of our business our main goal has always been to supply the best products at the best price, whilst providing the best service possible. To help us do this, over the 10 years we have held our presence in Nottingham , we have developed relationships with huge suppliers helping us give the best price to all of our customers. To add to our excellent service, we have delivery drivers on the road in all areas meaning your goods arrive in your hands, when you need it
Why we should be YOUR prefered supplier
With many suppliers to choose from, it is difficult find the best option. With access to such a diverse catalogue of goods, and excellent supplier relationships, we have more than one avenue to find the products you need, for a price that makes you smile.
We our proud to anounce the authorisation of distributorship with SAIT and Camozzi.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Wendy Taylor 01332 296995 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Occupational Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, maths (where applicable)
- A mixture of face-to-face and remote visits every 4-6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6-8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.