Business Administration Apprenticeship Recra Consulting
This is an exciting role for a bubbly and confident learner to join a stylish recruitment firm. Here you will learn the ins and the out of recruitment and be trained as a CV resourcer. If you are looking to gain experience within a business that is fun but professional then this is the place to be!
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
28 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Answering incoming calls
- Using our CRM system updating candidates details
- Sit with the resource team and help with candidates.
- Attend meetings and taking down notes
- Responding to emails from website enquiries
- Updating social medica platforms
- Uploading job adverts
- Closing job adverts
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT, Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Verbal communication skills – ability to deal with people in person and on the telephone
- Ability to apply set procedures
- Accurate and thorough approach
- Comfortable working to agreed objectives
- Ability to work without supervision
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Mature outlook
- Interested in/aptitude for learning new skills/taking on new challenges
- GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent including maths and English
- This is a great start to your career if you are looking to get into the sector
Things to consider
- Daily commute to and from the place of work
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
At RECRA, we have a drive and passion to establish and build long lasting relationships.
We are different to other agencies as we commit ourselves to working in and outside of office hours to ensure we are proactively finding the best talent on the market.
Its our candidates that define RECRA with strong referencing provided with any candidates we represent to ensure we only work and represent the best.
We work closely with our candidates and through various interviewing techniques and relationship building we can really find out what make them tick. What’s been missing from previous roles and what is really key in the next role.
Our client relationships are ones that are built on honesty, transparency and dedication. We are committed to fully understanding the in’s and out’s of a business, finding out why people love working there and the type of people that will nourish in their environment.
RECRA have a strong ethical approach to recruitment and really engage with candidates and clients to ensure a congenial connection.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Lauren Johnson 07837870008 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.