Customer Service Apprentice Anchor Hanover Group
If you’re passionate about customer service and teamwork and want the opportunity to earn and train for a nationally recognised qualification, we want to hear from you. After training and the completion of 6 months’ probation you will handle a wide array of queries and will support your team to deliver our services through several admin tasks.
Closing date: 04 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Jul 2022
28 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to start your career or grow your career in a different industry? Keen to make a difference to the lives of our customers? If you’re passionate about customer service and teamwork and want the opportunity to earn as you train for a nationally recognised qualification, we want to hear from you.
Anchor Hanover are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to complete their level 2 customer service practitioner apprenticeship.
During a 15-month apprenticeship within our Customer Services, you will be responsible for:
- Handling contact from new and existing customers, both internal and external, regarding Anchor Hanover services
- Answering customers' questions by phone, email
- Handling complaints and escalating
- Entering customer information onto a computer database
After training and the completion of a 6 months’ probation you will handle a wide array of queries and will support your team to deliver our services through several admin tasks.
You will have a monthly one to one session with your team leader, discussing the progress you have made so far and the future support you may require to fulfil your role as a Customer Service Apprentice.
The Anchor Hanover Apprenticeship Academy is an exciting programme. Our Apprenticeship gives you the chance to step into a rewarding career in Customer Services with industry leading training and development. We recruit based on attitude and potential rather than experience and qualifications. You will benefit from real work experience, a competitive Apprentice salary and industry leading training towards a vocational qualification. At the same time, you can look forward to the making a real difference to the lives of our customers. Our Apprentices are supported by a strong network of mentors, team leaders, assessors and advisors and benefit from in depth industry exposure, regular feedback and bespoke training opportunities.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- 20% off mobile phone contracts
- Cashback on dental and medical expenses
- Discounted Private Medical rates
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Requirements and prospects
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent in multi-tasking, prioritisation and forward planning. Ability to manage competing demands
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal stakeholders across all levels of the organisation and a wide range of external stakeholders, overcoming obstacles to evolve an exceptional relationship
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable to drive and work within an ever-changing environment
- Eager to learn
- Genuine enthusiasm for providing a high standard of customer service
Potential for a full-time position whilst completing the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please consider how you will get to the place of work each day.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We have many exciting opportunities across different departments within Anchor Hanover’s dynamic and forward-thinking Customer Centre. We are England’s largest not for profit provider of housing and care for older people and have a significant and diverse workforce of over 10,000 people who deliver our services to over 50,000 customers at over 1500 locations across England.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Any other job specific training as necessary
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.