Business Administration level 3 Apprenticeship Reading Solutions Uk Ltd
admin apprentice including finance, admin and business work address: unit5/6 enterprise house, Kingsway north, Gateshead NE110SR
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
25 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The Apprentice would be working under the supervision, and reporting to, the Finance Manager. They would also support the Operations Manager with specific tasks.
Duties/tasks will include (but not exclusively):
- Completing SaaS (software as a service) agreements for prospects and customers
- Assisting with financial record keeping (e.g. updating spreadsheets for company expenses)
- Researching information on schools and inputting the data onto a CRM system
- Stock checks
- Ordering stationary
- Supporting with roll out of 1Password (password vault) throughout the company
- Inputting data onto a computer sales and marketing
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of Maths and English
- Competent with IT
- Reliable and punctual
- Desire to develop
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good Communication skills
- Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent
- For the right Apprentice there would be the possibility of a full-time or part-time role as Admin Assistant.
Things to consider
the adress of the company is unit 5/6 enterprise house, kingsway north, gateshead NE11 0SR
About the employer
Reading Solutions UK Ltd was established in 2014 to provide technology-based solutions to schools and educational establishments that support reading development. Our aim is to foster a love for reading so that learners become lifelong readers.
With our main office based in Gateshead, in the North of England, our growing team is here to provide schools with innovative products and services to help nurture every pupil’s love of reading.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 01914338727 Apprenticeships@gateshead.gov.uk
- Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, business principles, technical competencies, knowledge and understating; research activities, commercial awareness, managing challenging situations and taking ownership, and health and safety.
- Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include a showcase portfolio; a project; an employer reference and a structured interview about their portfolio and project.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.