Apprentice Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Paynes Dairies Limited
To work with and assist a team of skilled mechanics with the service, maintenance and repair of heavy goods vehicles.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
25 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Assist in identifying and fitting of replacement parts for general repairs, servicing, brakes and suspension
- Develop an understanding of all documentation in the workshop
- Maintain exceptional housekeeping standards within the workplace at all times
- Build rapport, develop trust and respect within the workplace and with external parties
Requirements and prospects
- Should have a self-disciplined attitude and a good work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- Have the ability to work within a team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English, Maths & ICT are preferable but not essential
No other qualifications are required as full training will be given
If you do not hold a qualification in Maths & English at level 2, you will be required to do Functional Skills in these subjects prior to the completion of the apprenticeship.
Permanent employment in a busy workshop
About the employer
Senyap Transport Ltd provide the Service and maintenance of fleet for Paynes Dairies Ltd (sister company)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Craven College
Sarah Haworth 07769 166906 email@example.com
This is an Advanced Apprenticeship as a Heavy Goods Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician and will include a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace. You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance. After 36 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship.
More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
Heavy vehicle service and maintenance technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.