Business Administration Apprentice Dessert Shop Holdings Ltd
Urgent vacancy! Business Administration Apprentice required for the award winning Little Dessert Shop in Wolverhampton! Gain valuable administration experience with a successful business. This is an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
25 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Urgent vacancy! Business Administration Apprentice required for the award winning Little Dessert Shop in Wolverhampton! Gain valuable office experience with a successful business. This is an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3.
Your role will include providing office support to both employees and customers, keeping company data updated and interacting with clients to build good relationships.
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and connecting calls to proper departments
- Following up on clients’ business communications, ordering and billing and tracking the organisation’s expenditure
- Invoicing clients, collecting company data and negotiating agreements with internal and external stakeholders
- Educating clients about company products and services and how to make a purchase
- Communicating with clients through fax and emails and building positive relationships with them
- Making employee travel arrangements and helping with minor technical issues
- Preparing documents through editing, printing and binding
- Preparing plans to help streamline and improve business operations
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- IT skills
- Work well within a team and on own initiative
- Willing to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE 4/C minimum (or equivalent or Functional Skills Level 2)
- Age 19+: maths and English at GCSE 4/C minimum (or equivalent or Functional Skills Level 2)
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Little Dessert Shop® is an award-winning brand that has continued to innovate to become the leading trendsetter in the UK since 2015. Serving handcrafted artisanal waffles, crepes, coffee, cheesecakes, cookie dough & gelato combined with our unrivalled dining experience to offer an experience like no other!
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Recruitment Team 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 - units as required via the job role
- Support in maths/English Functional Skills if required
- Witness testimonies on work completed
- Portfolio of evidence generated whilst in placement and via any other training
- Assessor visits
- Researching and gaining knowledge
- Rights & Responsibilities in the Workplace / employment skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.