Advanced Business Apprenticeship HELLIER INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
We have a wonderful and unique opportunity for a dedicated person to join a dynamic team within the financial business in Chislehurst. You will have the chance to experience many areas of the business and have the opportunity to train and improve your existing skills.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
24 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Main role/Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Supporting Administration team with general administrative tasks
- Assist with diaries and booking client and provider appointments
- Preparing meeting packs for meetings in advance
- Answering and dealing with telephone messages
- Emailing enquires throughout the day (Clients and Providers)
- Dealing with incoming post – scanning and adding to back-office system and server files
- Processing the necessary details from incoming post
- Assisting in processing applications for the business and building relationships with providers
- Chasing processed applications and updating the back-office system accordingly
- Ensuring client files are updated correctly when required
- Archiving old documentation according to the FCA guidelines
Perform other ad hoc office duties as and when required.
Requirements and prospects
- Quick to learn
- Confident, enthusiastic and professional
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Keen to learn new skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
The candidate will have at least 3 GCSE’s (C/4 and above) Plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) (C/4 or above).
The majority of skills will be learnt on the job, but a candidate with the above qualities will find it easier to pick things up.
A career in the Business world.
About the employer
Loyal North is a new and exciting development in the IFA acquisition market. We believe certain things cannot be robotised. There will always be a place for person-to-person financial advice on important decisions, and Loyal North wants to safeguard the future of advice, in a world that is seemingly moving towards technology and automation.
HELLIER INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
Sue Cornish +442087738146 email@example.com
- A Level 3 Standard in Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.