Early years Nursery Practitioner Apprentice Level 2 or Level 3 Growing Up Green Limited
Our client are looking for an apprentice to join their amazing nursery which offer an holistic approach to the well-being of babies and children, emphasising care, an organic diet and sensitivity to the environment. Who are dedicated to ensuring babies and children are happy and healthy during their time with them.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
£225.00 - £280.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Aug 2022
24 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking for a career in childcare and to gain an NVQ? Are you ready for a new challenge and an opportunity to thrive in a supportive working environment? If yes, then this is the role for you!
Our client is an established and successful nursery group catering for children aged from birth to five years. Both nursery settings hold outstanding Ofsted reports. They are constantly striving to maintain and improve excellent practice. The nurseries are owned and overseen by two qualified teachers and staffed by an experienced team of nursery professionals. They pride themselves in providing a high-quality service that values members of staff and provides excellent opportunities for children to grow and learn green-oriented activities to engage the children in subtle ways.
- Support room leader/other practitioners in the day to day running of the room
- Following the necessary instructions of the nursery
- Ensure children and happy and cared-for
- Communicating with staff, children, and parents
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Maintain a high-quality programme for children that is stimulating and secure
- Encourage open shared learning for children and help them to form secure attachments that enable children to learn confidently and build excellent relationships with others
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience with young children
- An understanding of child development for children from birth to five years
- An awareness of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- An awareness of child protection procedures
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to obtaining a level 2 or 3 qualification
- An appreciation of the importance of play to children’s learning and development
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Commitment to engaging with young children and families
- Friendly and flexible approach at work which facilitates the development of effective relationships
- English and Maths at Grade C/4 or above
- There is potential to progress into a permanent role offered after completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
About the employer
Growing Up Green Day Nurseries are an established and successful nursery group catering for children aged from birth to five years. Both of our nursery settings hold outstanding Ofsted reports that are available to read on this site and we are constantly striving to maintain and improve our excellent practice.
We take a holistic approach to the well-being of our babies and children, emphasising care, an organic diet and sensitivity to the environment. We are dedicated to ensuring your baby or child is happy and healthy during their time with us
Next Step Apprenticeships
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Next Step Apprenticeships
Frankie Denahy 01273 063769 firstname.lastname@example.org
This Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard is for anyone interested in building a career in the children and young people’s workforce. Training will include:
- Early years practitioner qualification
- Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills
Apprentices without English or maths at Level 1 must achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.