Accounts/Finance Apprentice Turner Warran
Turner Warran offer a broad range of services, catering for businesses of all sizes and offer proactive advice. They are totally committed to the success of their clients’ businesses and regard their success as the measure of our own. They are now looking to recruit an accounts finance apprentice.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Aug 2022
24 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate would be providing support to their busy office in Hull. Duties would include:
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Accounts Prep (Sole Trader/Partnership/Ltd Companies)
- General office duties/admin
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
Requirements and prospects
- Must be computer literate
- A good verbal communicator both written and verbal
- Good maths skills
- Need to be enthusiastic, driven, committed and passionate about what they do
- Team player
- Pay attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferable but not essential.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate.
About the employer
TurnerWarran, accountants in Brigg in North Lincolnshire, providing a personalised service to local business owners and individuals.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307357 email@example.com
level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.