Accountancy/Finance Apprentice RUGBY REFUNDS LIMITED
Ensure that ordinary operation of the business can continue by, liaising directly and via telephone with clients, regarding their tax position. Expected to work independently in the completion of self-assessment tax return and company accounts from start to finish in accordance with company documented procedures and monitor tax codes regularly.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
23 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- May deputise for Accounts Manager.
- Create a relationship with clients so that a level of trust and confidence is established from the outset and throughout
- Complete self-assessment tax returns independently
- Complete VAT returns independently
- Monitor Tax code changes
- Liaise with HMRC advisors and clients directly and via telephone
- Assist in the completion of Limited Company accounts
- Ensure that mileage and expenses logs relating to tax returns and other documentation is accurately and contemporaneously maintained so that work can be completed for clients on time
- Provide support to administrative staff. Co-ordinate and work with business operations department
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Assist in strategic planning and implementation to achieve the required target as defined in the yearly/monthly performance plan.
- Provide a professional, timely, responsive service to requests from other departments for routine activities and issue resolution
- Actively promote and maintain a compliance culture by ensuring the highest practicable standards of housekeeping and accurate working are applied to the workplace
Requirements and prospects
- Literate and numerate with high personal standards
- Leadership Qualities
- Good working knowledge of Sports particularly Rugby and Football
- Customer service experience (preferable)
- Works well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive approach to work
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)
- There is a future permanent position within the company for the right candidate
About the employer
Kyzen Sports offer financial services from passionate, knowledgeable sports tax specialists. We are an approachable and honest accountancy, based in Liverpool, and trusted by customers across the UK to do the right thing. We believe that everybody deserves to take control of their financial health and improve their tax position. That's why we offer such a close and personal relationship with our clients.
Kyzen Sports are driven to deliver the highest standard of Client service by creating a relationship which is based on trust, friendliness and a clear common understanding. We can help you with: - Personal tax and self-assessment - Management and business accounting - Tax planning, to help you get on top of bills and fees - Planning and forecasting, to help you reach your goals - Company registration and business support - Making tax digital, to help make sure you’re compliant, and future-proof Most importantly, we offer a tailored service, not just to sportspeople.
We want all our clients to understand exactly what we do, remaining transparent about the services we provide. We want a stable financial future for all our valued clients and their families.
RUGBY REFUNDS LIMITED
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 email@example.com
- Level 2 Accounts finance assistant
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.