Business & Administrative Apprentice CPMR Ltd
CPMR Ltd are offering an exciting opportunity to join their close-knit team based at their St Austell branch. This unique opportunity will allow you to gain knowledge in the engineering industry, plus provide you with valuable on-the-job experience working towards an industry recognised qualification in business & administration.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
03 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career in Business Administration and as your skills and knowledge grow, so will your duties and responsibilities.
As a member of the Business & Admin team you will:
- Greet customers at reception
- Answer calls from customer and other business'
- Respond to emails from customers and other business'
- Liaise between customers & engineers
- Organise and arrange bookings for engineer visits
- Provide quotes for parts, repairs and other services
- Provide practical support to the stores and parts deptartment
Requirements and prospects
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft suite would be helpful, however full on the job training will be given.
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Sense of humour
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative
- Good at Data Entry
- Physical strength
GCSE Maths and English 4+ desired
There may be potential to take on more tasks and responsibilities within the company, which could lead to a role within our management team.
Things to consider
- Due to the location of the business transport routes would need to be considered
- You could be studying at either Camborne College or St Austell College which will be confirmed during application process
About the employer
At CPMR Ltd we are specialists in the Engineering field, providing Premier Electric Motor and Pump services across both Cornwall and Devon. We are a well established business, employing a team of engineers and office based employees.
Whether we're fixing, repairing, servicing or giving advice, we deliver on service and care to our customers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cornwall College Business
Ceri 01209 616 826
- This apprenticeship consists of a mixture of off the job training and on the job mentoring and development within the workplace
- You will be expected to attend regular college workshops and additional attendance if functional skills are required
- This will be delivered at Cornwall College at either St Austell or Camborne College
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.