Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Talstaff Ltd
Talstaff Ltd have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer. This role is perfect for a driven individual looking to start their career in within both the recruitment / logistics industry.
Closing date: 05 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
22 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Role and Responsibilities to include:
- Attract and source candidates through advertising (Indeed, Reed, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc), networking and identifying new methods
- Pre screen and interview candidates and put forward for relevant positions
- Ensure 100% accuracy on compliance, RTW Documents copied and signed
- Manage all client requirements and match suitable candidates
- Place candidates with new and existing clients
- Contact all “user” clients weekly as a minimum for requirements
- Complete 3 monthly licence checks for all “active” candidates
- Ensure all driving candidates comply with leglislation
- General Admin Duties
- Meet individual targets and branch objectives
- Work as part of a team
- Have the ability to multitask and work within a pressured environment
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Strong IT skills
GCSE English and Maths (or the equivalent).
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Established in 1997, Talstaff has grown to become one of the largest and most established providers of HGV drivers to the Transport and Logistics Industry across Yorkshire The team at Talstaff pride themselves on providing excellent service to our large portfolio of clients. The key to our success is our ability to offer long term, regular and flexible work to our employees. We are committed to going the extra mile when providing what we class as the best service possible.
Additional location information
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Doncaster College
Asa Buckley Asa.email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Functional skills if required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.