Business Administration Apprentice Go Green Office Furniture
We are seeking an Office Administration Apprentice to join our small friendly team. This is an entry level role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in administration or an individual with some admin experience already.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
23 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide support to the department, assisting in data entry, producing reports and document presentation
- Checking and amending social media platforms
- Managing and inputting new products on the website
- Inbound / outbound telephone calls from colleagues and suppliers
- Scheduling new client appointments
- Use of an internal computer system as well as windows based programs
- Other basic administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- A good work ethic
- A flexible and organised approach to work
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential.
Possible extension of employment contract and salary increase.
About the employer
Go Green Office Solutions is an eco-friendly office furniture supplier based in Liverpool with offices in London and Dublin, providing a top class service across the UK and Ireland.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.