If you are looking for an opportunity to build a career in an office environment, and you have the motivation to learn and the desire to succeed, Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants Ltd can offer you a unique and exciting first step in your career.
Office Administrator Apprentice
BIDWELL HENDERSON COSTS CONSULTANTS LTD
Closing date: 12 Jun 2017
Mon-Fri 9am -4pm (30min unpaid lunch)
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
19 Jun 2017
02 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants Ltd are looking for a dynamic, motivated and committed individual to undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating invoices and keeping invoicing spreadsheets updated
- Getting involved in Social Media and website posts
- Providing costs comparisons
- Arranging couriers, packaging files and providing costs comparisons
- Opening up and booking in new work on our internal case management software and updating the case management database thereafter
- Creating new folders and organising data
- Liaising with clients and the team in a professional manner and “going the extra mile” to ensure client and team retention
- Ad-hoc research when requested by the Directors
- Scanning and saving documents
- Checking stationary levels and making lists of supplies needed
- Additional tasks as reasonably required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- IT Literate in all Microsoft packages
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work in a team or as in individual
- Good time keeping skills and self-management
GCSE’s Grade C or above in English, maths and ICT or equivalent
Long term career opportunities are available with this employer and progression opportunities
Things to consider
This is a monthly paid post. You will receive 20 days’ holiday a year plus Bank Holidays Depending on your performance your salary will be reviewed regularly You will be required to undertake off the job training on a day release basis at the nearest Chamber offices a maximum of once a week and minimum of once a month. Please do not contact the employer directly - applications will only be accepted through the Apprenticeship Service’s website 'From 1st October 2016 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.40 per hour. From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
About the employer
Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants Ltd was established in 2014 and along with our good reputation, has grown significantly. We provide comprehensive costs consultancy services to legal practices and solicitors throughout the UK. As trusted advisors to clients who rely on our skills and efficient working methods to maintain cash flow and accurately claim their costs, our clients number high profile practices as well as small independent solicitors.
- You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning, and thinking skills alongside your qualifications
Business and Administration
DERBYSHIRE AND NOTTINGHAMSHIRE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Emily Gascoyne 01246 207207 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2017