Administration / Customer Service Apprentice Lily Perfume Uk Ltd
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking apprentice to work as a PA for the Director of Cosz Cosmetics UK LTD. The ideal candidate will be organised, able to use Microsoft packages, and have a passion for the beauty industry.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
22 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- All receptionist duties to be completed
- Dealing with customers via phone and email
- Other tasks as and when required
- Arranging shipments for customer’s orders
- Completing VAT records
- Attending meetings to discuss new projects
- To become Line manager of the production line
- Confirming all artwork for customer orders
- Checking factory’s have the correct licences and certification’s
- Creating quotation sheets for the customer
- Following up on any enquires from the customer
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Managing all paperwork for the production line workers e.g. Incident report forms
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Well presented
- Confident in speaking to customers
- Must have a passion for the beauty industry
GCSE's (or equivalent) grade 9-4 / A*-C maths and English would be essential.
If the candidate is successful and passionate in their job role there is an opportunity for the candidate to travel the world attending exhibitions and shows such as Cosmoprof and Beauty World to help attract new clients.
If the candidate is successful through their apprenticeship a permanent contract will be offered at the end of the apprenticeship.
Wage will be negotiable at the end of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Lily Z are a Cosmetics, Perfumes & Skin care exclusive private label OEM/OBM manufacturer. Our factories make products for some of the top brands in the UK and Worldwide. We have a specialised team with hard working staff and creative designers offering high-quality products at affordable prices.
EAST DURHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Durham College
Emma Norbury 0191 5185587
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required - if not required, maths and English upskill will still be provided but you do not need to sit an exam
- Preparation for End Point Assessment
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.