Hairdressing - Hair Professional Apprenticeship Elite
Elite Hairdressing in Bournemouth is looking to recruit a Hair Professional Apprentice to carry out various hairdressing tasks within the salon. Apprentices will be employed and work in the salon while undertaking FG Apprenticeship Hairdressing Training.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Apprentices will carry out some of the following duties when starting their Hair Professional Apprenticeship:
- Shampooing and treatments
- Blow drying
- Assisting other staff members
- Front of House support
- General Salon duties
Requirements and prospects
- Work experience within a hairdressing salon is desired but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good teamworker
- Smart and professional appearance
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Passion for hairdressing
There are no formal entry requirements for this apprenticeship.
- Progression onto the Advanced Creative Hair Professional Apprenticeship
- Progression into speciality areas such as barbering or colour expert
- Assessors Award qualification
Things to consider
Francesco Group follows Data Protection Laws. To view our job description privacy notice, please follow the link below:
https: // www.francescogroup.co.uk/ job-privacy-policy/
About the employer
Elite Hairdressing is looking to recruit an apprentice to join their busy salon team.
At Elite Hairdressing, we take pride in providing the highest quality hairstyles, cuts and treatments. Using some of the finest products on the market, including L’Oreal and Redken products.
FRANCESCO GROUP (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Francesco Group (Holdings) Limited
Recruitment Team 01785 216189 email@example.com
Hair Professional level 2.
The apprenticeship covers a range of practical skills and relevant theoretical knowledge to prepare apprentices for entry into the hairdressing industry.
- Client consultation module
- Shampoo, condition, and treat the hair module
- Style and finish hair module (Including blow-drying and setting)
- Colouring hair module
- Cutting hair module
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.