Hairdressing - Hair Professional Apprenticeship Studio Fifty Six (Christchurch) Limited
Studio Fify Six in Christchurch is looking to recruit a Hair Professional Apprentice to carry out various hairdressing tasks within the salon. Apprentices will be employed and work in the salon while undertaking FG Apprenticeship Hairdressing Training
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Apprentices will carry out some of the following duties when starting their Hair Professional Apprenticeship:
- Shampooing and treatments
- Blow drying
- Assisting other staff members
- Front of House support
- General Salon duties
Requirements and prospects
- Work experience within a hairdressing salon is desired but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good team worker
- Smart and professional appearance
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Passion for hairdressing
There are no formal entry requirements for this apprenticeship.
- Progression onto the Advanced Creative Hair Professional Apprenticeship
- Progression into speciality areas such as barbering or colour expert
- Assessors Award qualification
Things to consider
Francesco Group follows Data Protection Laws. To view our job description privacy notice, please follow the link below:
https: // www.francescogroup.co.uk/ job-privacy-policy/
About the employer
Studio Fifty Six are looking to recruit an Apprentice to join their busy salon team.
At Studio 56, we believe in a first-class experience
Our salon is professional without being intimidating. Our stylists are never stuck for ideas and high quality, ongoing training means they also have expert technical know-how when it comes to executing them.
FRANCESCO GROUP (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Francesco Group (Holdings) Limited
Recruitment Team 01785 216189 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hair Professional level 2.
The apprenticeship covers a range of practical skills and relevant theoretical knowledge to prepare apprentices for entry into the hairdressing industry.
- Client consultation module
- Shampoo, condition, and treat the hair module
- Style and finish hair module (Including blow-drying and setting)
- Colouring hair module
- Cutting hair module
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.