Parts Specialist Apprentice (Business Administrator) BRUSH ELECTRICAL MACHINES LIMITED
Brush Electrical Machines Ltd, based in Ashby have an exciting new vacancy for a Parts Specialist to join the team whilst studying towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship qualification.
Closing date: 08 Jul 2022
£9,254.44 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
21 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The role will involve working in the parts team to prepare offers and process purchase orders for customer needs. Other duties will include:
- Preparing and sending customer Quotes from RFQs received from Sales
- Processing customer purchase order in Brush Systems
- Producing and sending order acknowledgments in line with the business policies
- Providing updates on customer on their order statuses and working with Procurement to make sure deliveries are on time
- Instructing Finance on invoice creation and chase up overdue payments
Requirements and prospects
- IT (Excel, Word)
- Problem solving
- Team work
- Hard working
GCSE Grade C/4 including English and maths or equivalent is essential. Evidence (certificates) will be required at shortlisting stage.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Additional training to take place at Loughborough College to develop knowledge, skills, and behaviours to accordance to this Apprenticeship. Please ensure you are able to travel before applying
- Provisional interview dates in May
- Loughborough College has the right to close this vacancy before the end date
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Brush has grown for over 130 years to be recognised as the foremost independent manufacturer of electrical equipment including 2 and 4-pole Turbogenerators, Power Management Systems, Transformers, Hawker Siddley Switchgear and Harrington Diesel Generators. A consultative partner, Brush offers specialist technical value to complex projects from the thousands of hours of product design, manufacture and support accrued in ours.
Charles Francis Brush formed both the BRUSH Electric Company in Cleveland, Ohio and also the Anglo-American BRUSH Electric Light Corporation in London, England, in 1879.
Today, the BRUSH name lives on in the BRUSH Electric companies in Loughborough, England (where manufacture was moved in 1889), Plzen in the Czech Republic and Ridderkerk in the Netherlands. BRUSH continues to supply high quality products to the electric power industries both on and offshore.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Hayley Cousins 07827 252299 email@example.com
- L3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA):
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project presentation
- 14 sessions delivered at Loughborough (Thurs AM)
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
- Attendance to Loughborough College for Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.