Level 3 Business Support Apprentice Norseal
As a Business Support Apprentice with Norseal you will work predominantly with our sales admin and customer support team, as well as various other teams including purchasing, credit control and marketing to deliver excellent customer service.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
18 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- To support the Sales Admin and Customer Support Team
- To maintain and accurately update the Company Sage, CRM and other systems
- To provide administrative assistance to departments when required
- To gain an understanding of the business and its functions within various departments
- Input orders and quotes
- Handle customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Source correct information for technical queries
- Operate sales order processing and stock enquiries in Sage
- Keeping the company CRM system up to date including project and customer information
- Follow up promptly and professionally any customer enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate – specific software, Sage etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Good communication skills
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and openly with customers and colleagues alike
- Customer focused, with the intent to exceed customer expectations
- A desire to build relationships and a team player
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths, English and ICT
- For the right candidate, there may be opportunities for career development within the organisation should a vacancy be available
About the employer
Norseal are a provider of specialist seal solutions. As experts in their field, they develop and improve products on a constant basis to ensure they both meet and exceed the very latest industry standards.
Their approach to customer service and distribution is unrivalled. They aim to provide a next-day delivery service for just about every item required regardless of the size of order. They do this by working closely with supply chain partners, matching their product and service offering with the needs of the customer and always promoting good practice within the industry.
We pride ourselves on being able to make decisions at speed and reacting to market trends quickly. Added to this their enviable knowledge base and friendly support team shows why they are the top choice for the supply of intumescent and acoustic seals.
As well as door seals, Norseal also stock a wide range of ancillary door products. These include fire rated glazing, electrical and plumbing solutions, fire rated ventilation, letter plates, door viewers, threshold plates, weather seals and finger protection products.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gateshead College
Lucy Pollock email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Gateshead College
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.