Apprentice Childcare Nursery Assistant Required Anfield Children's Centre
Will be trained up in all aspects of the C.Y.P.W Level 2 Standard qualification. Will work 4.5 days per week in the setting and will be given half a days off the job training at a training providers centre based in Liverpool.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2022
17 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Childcare apprentice required for a busy nursery based in a Childrens Centre.
You will be trained up in all aspects of the C.Y.W.P Cildcare qualification.
- Will do 4.5 days in the setting and will attend a training Centre in Liverpool for their off the job training element
- Doing basic risk assessments in rooms
- Planning activities for Children
- Safeguarding Children
- Feeding Children
- Telling stories and playing with Children
- Interacting with Children and feeding back daily to line managers and parents
- Taking responsibility for own action
Requirements and prospects
- Must be passionate about working with Children
- Smart and presentable
- Motivated and hardworking
- Good communication skills
No formal qualifications required but must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Once qualified can progress onto Level 3 Childcare or Leadership and Supervion Level 3 standard.
Things to consider
Will be on your feet most of the day.
About the employer
A Children's centre based nursery in Anfield.
This is a well established busy nursery looking for a Childcare apprenticeship.
Anfield Children's Centre
About disability confident
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000 email@example.com
Early Years Practitioner level 2
Will be trained up to do:
Toiletting, feeding, planning activities for children, safeguarding children, reading stories and developing young persons.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.