Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship SNACKSURPRISE LIMITED
This role will include: Maintenance of the website, creating advertisements, keeping social media up to date and any duties the marketing manager needs assistance with.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
17 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Snacksurprise are looking for somone to help with all their social media and website running
- The candiate will work with the marketing team to engage customers on social media platforms and keep the website up to date
- The candiate will need an eye for design and be eager to learn all aspects of the job
- As part of the role you will work alongside the marketing manger to assist with the daily tasks of the marketing departement
Requirements and prospects
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Team working skills
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to study an apprenticeship qualification
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 including Maths and English.
Future prospects: Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the apprentice on full time.
There will also be the potential to progress onto higher level apprenticeships.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
About the employer
SnackSurprise is a subscription box company for international snacks. We find the best and most popular snacks from around the world and send them to you every month. SnackSurprise was started in late 2019 and is ran by two brothers. We are based in England, were we found there was a niche for people wanting to try snacks from around the world, hence SnackSurprise was born!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- Level 2 English and maths Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.