Curriculum Administration Apprenticeship Promise Training Centre Limited
The purpose of the role is to support and facilitate the Curriculum department by assisting the Curriculum Manager with administrative duties.
Closing date: 12 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jul 2022
18 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Project management of teacher course files to monitor daily and report any issues to the Curriculum Manager or coach teachers in the correct way to complete specific documents according to company policy. To visit other centres at the start of each course and ensure Teachers are provided with relevant course file inserts and acting as ambassador for the curriculum department. Explaining to teachers and providing guidelines on correct procedures for completing registers, exit forms etc
- Managing the tutorial review processes autonomously by collecting review forms each month, tracking and providing feedback to teachers and making suggestions for improvement. Ensuring that changes are implemented straight away and reporting results at fortnightly teacher meetings
- Interacting with Learners either on the phone or in person and acting as the key point of contact for addressing issues such as learner feedback and evaluation, complaints, helping with translation and being a role model
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department, taking phone messages and passing them on
- Updating internal spreadsheets for attendance monitoring. To present results at fortnightly meetings in order to make recommendations for improving general attendance, make suggestions and solutions to the management team
- To take the lead in Learner registrations for examinations for all courses in Hayes, Harrow and Tottenham. To liaise with the senior directors and agree course information and payment structure. To monitor and update registrations and communicate with the admin team as part of keeping track of new starts and early leavers
- Project managing the recruitment of new learners by working with the admin team in Hayes and Tottenham to email potential customers, learners and business clients about courses and programs provided at the centre. Ensuring we build relationships with clients, staff and learners as part of this process. Attending promotional marketing events, flyer distribution and visiting local businesses
- Acting as the main point of contact for addressing teacher requests within the department, managing resources, course materials and logistics, organising meetings and events
- Creating, writing and editing promotional company material by using a comprehensive range of IT and Social Media. Recording and analysing results and information and reporting conclusions to the management team and discussing possible solutions for future marketing campaigns
- Managing the certification process autonomously by collecting, sorting and distributing new certificates for centres in Tottenham, Hayes and Harrow. Taking responsibility to update the system, liaise with the administration department and submitting to teachers at the end of each semester
- Acting as a lead for the examination process by directing teachers, distributing and making exam papers available, preparing classrooms, displaying appropriate signage around the centre
- Attend staff meetings, contribute to discussions, give feedback and updates and make suggestions about systems and procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Good people skills and a natural communicator
- Experience is less important than attitude, provided someone is willing to learn
- Some computer experience is ideal (further training will be given)
- Team player, willing and able to support colleagues and knows when to ask for help
- Able to work unsupervised
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate initiative
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C (or equivalent), however this is not essential as the learner can work towards level 2 functional skills if required.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, the learner can work towards achieving higher qualifications or seek full-time employment.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Promise Training centre is an established Training provider with 2 centres in North London and West London that offers numerous courses and qualifications including: ESOL - up to Level 2, Certificate for IT users, Certificate in Employability and personal development coupled with Literacy and Numeracy. We are pleased to announce that we have awarded and additional Apprenticeship program for employed status in Childcare, Health and Social care, Business Administration and Customer Service Intermediate and Advanced level.
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barnet & Southgate College
Shaun Murphy 0203 7644333 email@example.com
The learner will work towards acheiving and completing the following as part of their apprenticeship:
- Level 3 in Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.