Business Administration Apprentice Moncur-Reece
Moncur Reece are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Business Administration Apprentice. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Maintaining accurate filing systems and administration duties
- Meet and greet client and direct them to appropriate staff
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Using Microsoft Word and Excel to create and upkeep documentation
- Dealing with invoices
- Completing administrative tasks for different staff members
- Minute Taking
- Manage workload efficiently and complete tasks to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Assist with customer enquiries.
Requirements and prospects
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and teach new systems/equipment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Grade C/4 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Future employment within the business may become available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships.
- Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship.
- For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview.
- Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
- Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
- Minimum wage
- The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.30 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
- Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.56 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.36 for anyone aged 21-22 and £8.91 for anyone aged 23 and over.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Kaitlyn Potton 01642 333734 KE.Potton@mbro.ac.uk
Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
Day release class
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.