Apprentice Engineer (Water Treatment Industry) INDUSTRIAL WATER EQUIPMENT LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our small but highly trained team of engineers. The apprentice will undertake work here in the factory as well as out on site. We work all over the UK so travelling will be a part of the job with very occasional overnight stays.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
16 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
To work well as part of a larger team as well as 1:1 with your mentor and to assist engineers in the following tasks:
- Assembling water treatment equipment such as Reverse Osmosis Units
- Electrical and mechanical work
- Pipe fitting
- Testing equipment
- Instillation and commissioning of water treatment equipment
- Keeping a tidy work station/environment
Requirements and prospects
- Problem solver
- Methodical/logical thinker
- Excellent ability to follow instructions/research
- Practical approach
- Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Would enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together- cars/motorbikes/lawn mowers etc.
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and attend relevant training course
GCSE Grade 4 (C) in maths and English (or equivalent).
Progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship Future employment with the company.
Things to consider
The start date for this apprenticeship is negotiable depending on the current educational status of the applicant. There may also be opportunities for working and training abroad with some of our partners in Europe. Dedication and a willingness to learn is essential along with a genuine interest in engineering.
About the employer
We are a well-established water treatment company based in Matlock, Derbyshire with over 30 years in the industry. We design and build bespoke water treatment equipment to some of the UK leading blue chip company’s and to the NHS - Water Softeners, Water Filters, Reverse Osmosis, UV Water Filters, Water Recycling, Ultrafiltration.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
James Lund 01332 296995 email@example.com
- Level 2 Certificate in Engineering
- Level 2 Competence in Engineering
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.