L3 Early Years Educator Apprentice Happy Tots
• To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional and social care for the children • To support the aims and objectives of the nursery. • To implement the daily routine in the base room.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
£192.40 to £380.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
15 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members.
- Attend staff meetings as and when required i.e. parent evenings, emergency meetings.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions outside of working hours.
- Undertake certain domestic duties within the nursery i.e preparation of snacks, cleaning of equipment.
- Work alongside Management and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind Happy Tots is fulfilled.
- Undertake other duties as may be requested from time to time by the management team.
- To work within agreed policies.
- To help with the day to day administration and record keeping.
- To inform the manager of any changing children’s information, i.e. other people picking up the child, change in telephone numbers, etc.
Requirements and prospects
Commitment to complete training
- Enjoys singing and reading
- GCSE maths and English
- Possibility of gaining a full time working contract upon successful completion of apprenticeship programme
Things to consider
- Clear DBS
- Long working hours
About the employer
Happy Tots is an Ofsted registered private nursery in the Crumpsall area of Manchester, which, since 1993 has remained dedicated to providing an outstanding quality of day care and education for children from birth up to the age of 5.
At Happy Tots Nursery, we believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. As well as being a place of learning, we pride ourselves on ensuring that children are coming into a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to. We also involve children and parents in trying to continually improve.
Education and Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Education and Skills
Steph Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification
- The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
This qualification is structured around the following four themes:
- Health and well-being
- Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Play, development and learning for school readiness
- Professional development
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.