Administrator/Customer Service Apprentice SINCLAIR RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Sinclair recruitment are looking for an apprentice who is keen to work in a busy administration environment. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
16 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Administration tasks
- Answering telephone calls from clients
- Making calls to clients
- Checking with clients on job availability
- Replying to e-mails
- Any other customer service duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills
- Good writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping
- Excellent attendance
- Hard working
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths at grade C/4 or above
- Excellent prospects of progressing within this organisation
Things to consider
If you do not have the grades to apply for this Apprenticeship, consider a Traineeship with this organisation. This will give you the opportunity of working and building your skills in Maths and English
- Employer will pay a contribution if you go on the traineeship towards your travel and lunch
- Excellent prospects of an Apprenticeship after completion of the Traineeship
About the employer
Sinclair Recruitment Solutions Ltd are a national recruitment company that understand the true values of Recruitment. We have over 16 years of combined construction and recruitment experience. This ensures our staff are more than competent to understand you're exact requirements and match that to the best possible available candidate rather than just the first available candidate. We base our business values around honesty and transparency. We have established long standing relationships with many clients based on this helping us to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK.
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
Lisa Courtney 0151 259 1556 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2. You will have day release at college to work towards your qualification.
- You will have training from the employer for this job role
- You will gain excellent skills to keep your CV updated and active.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.