Apprentice Vehicle Damage Panel Technician (Bodywork) Darren Waldridge & Samantha Waldridge
DJW Coachworks, specialised in all aspects of vehicle repair and recognised as one of the leading repairers in London are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious apprentice to work for their company. The apprentice will also be undertaking level 3 Vehicle Damage Panel Technician.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Jul 2022
17 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
To assist qualified technicians and mechanics in all Body shop repairs and finishing.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Repair or replace accident damaged panels on vehicles
- To ensure the repair of motor vehicles of all types is carried out to motor manufacturer industry standards or repair methods
- Work efficiently and produce quality work
- Be able to manage your own workload, working within set deadlines
- Must have great communication skills and be able to work dynamically within a team environment
- Display high levels of health and safety awareness and ensure all machinery is operated correctly
Requirements and prospects
- Some Motor Vehicle knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Hard Working
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- English and maths at GCSE level 4/C or equivalent
- After completion of the apprenticeship, to be a fully qualified Panel Technician. There is also opportunity to progress to higher level qualification
About the employer
DJW Coachworks, a first class accident repair centre on the High Street in Welling. We are independent specialists in all aspects of vehicle repair and are recognised as one of the leading repairers in London. We offer free estimates and we are open for business between 8:30am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. Please give us a call or drop in for an estimate, we are always happy to help.
We repair all car makes and models as well as some light commercial vehicles.
DJW Coachworks was founded in Bermondsey in 1988 and has been successful ever since, thanks to consistently maintaining a reputation for excellence.
We have a team of highly skilled technicians – all of our staff are very experienced in their chosen fields and we all take great pride in our work, so you can be assured that we will take expert care of your car.
We use the latest methods and products to ensure high quality repairs.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Ifza Parvaz 01932 341416 Ifza.email@example.com
- Level 3 Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Appreticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
Vehicle damage panel technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.