Recruitment Consultant Apprentice Spectrum It Recruitment (South) Ltd
Spectrum IT are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Recruitment Apprentice. Spectrum is a successful Recruitment company and this is a great opportunity to start your career in Business and Recruitment! APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Aug 2022
14 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Achieve personal fee revenue target
- Achieve personal advertising revenue target (Permanent Consultant).
- Maintain candidate activity in line with objectives set.
- Lead generation from candidates
- Ensure suitable candidates are registered, interviewed and coded accurately with team colleagues informed promptly.
- Maintain best practice on Company Database ensuring that you adhere to the Training manual and that all information added to the system is correct.
- Work to your account development plan maintaining regular contact with your Client Portfolio.
- Liaise with the Managing Director as appropriate to maximise business opportunities.
- Actively participate in Morning Review Meetings
- Be fully aware of all company processes and controls.
- Ensure job leads are highlighted to the Recruitment Team Leader or Managing Director
- Ensure Candidates are regularly contacted and updated.
- Ensure that relevant jobs are advertised on the appropriate websites within the budgets issued.
- Ensure that activity and fee information is updated promptly on internal systems and is correct as at 10am every Monday morning.
- Ensure that targeted Candidate mailshots are sent out within your Client and candidate portfolio in line with the objectives set.
- Manage all external communications professionally and maintain the company’s positive PR image.
- Develop and manage good relationships with other Consultants and teams.
- Willingly support other teams/Consultants.
- Effectively manage PSL’s within your Client portfolio ensuring the processes are adhered to and service level agreements are met including the provision of management reporting as required.
- Participate in company and team marketing activities.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate - including Word, Excel and email
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Happy to be on the phone regularly,
- Teamwork is very important
- Easy to get on with
- Hard working and willing to learn
- GCSE in Maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4) or equivalent
- A-Levels or equivalent please. This position would suit someone who has chosen to start a career rather than go to university.
Spectrum IT Recruitment are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the Recruitment Sector! Full-time position as a starting salary of approximately £18K. Opportunities could be to be progressive through the business from a Consultant, Senior Consultant, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager
Things to consider
- Free parking onsite
About the employer
We began as a small, passionate group of individuals who wanted to provide a distinctive and exceptional IT recruitment service. We’d seen agencies offering a division devoted to IT recruitment, but there was still a niche that we could fill. Combining our collective knowledge about the IT industry, the team has continued to grow and develop an extensive understanding of the local IT and IS sectors and their needs.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380 004 210 email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant - level 3 standard
- A skills-based qualification in Recruitment Consultant
- A knowledge-based qualification in Recruitment Consultant
- A behaviour-based qualification in Recruitment Consultant
- End Point Assessment
- L3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice (CertRP)
- Access to REC E-Learning Materials
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
You will be assigned a tutor to guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.