Business Administration Apprentice Henley Cars Ltd
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to work for Henley Cars, based in Hednesford, Cannock. Working within a busy office environment, training will cover all aspects of administration in line with the company’s standard operating procedures.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2022
15 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The apprentice will play an important team role in the day-to-day planning, organisation and smooth running of the department.
Duties to include:
- Complete all appropriate purchase documentation for vehicle purchases
- Maintain deal files with all documentation filed accordingly
- Prepare and complete all sales invoices. Check against finance documents if applicable. Ensure accuracy of documents including handover documents, part exchange details and warranty documentation.
- Ensure that the sales teams have adhered to administration guidelines, and all paperwork has been completed correctly.
- Record online reviews including Trust Pilot, Google, Facebook etc.
- Maintain an accurate Sales DOC (daily operating control) spreadsheet
- Performing basic HR responsibilities such as issuing offer letters to new starters, loading employees onto the company HR database, logging holidays and sick days, and performing employee driving license checks
- Recording driver expenses
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Maintaining database
- Responding to email
- Typing letters, typing correspondence
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- The successful candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic, and will be a team player who is able to work well under pressure.
- Candidates must be articulate with good interpersonal and good organisational skills.
- Candidates must be punctual, hardworking, reliable and willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role.
- Candidates must show logical thinking and be systematic in their approach to tasks.
- Candidates must show a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to their work.
Grade B/3 or above in GCSE maths and English, or equivalent qualifications.
For the right candidate a permanent contract will be offered at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This is a busy, pressured office and you must be a confident person in yourself to handle this type of environment.
About the employer
Henley Cars is a fully online premium used car specialist with hundreds of high-quality vehicles in stock. We pride ourselves on offering customers the very best buying experience which combines choice, expertise, competitive finance rates and the best possible prices. With decades of experience, our team's buying expertise is second to none. That means we can source the very highest quality used vehicles at the keenest possible prices. And with the low overheads of an online business, we can keep our prices lower than almost all our competitors. What this means for our customers, quite simply, is the very best used cars at the very best prices.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship Works email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.