Apprentice Childcare Assistant (playdays) Huggetts Day Nursery & Pre-School
This nursery based in Blindly Heath and looking for an Apprentice ready to start their Level 2 to join their friendly team. To assist the qualified members of staff with the care of the children
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
17 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Key duties that go with this role:
- To assist the children during play times.
- To assist the children during meal times.
- To make sure that the nursery is clean and tidy at all times.
- To follow health and safety regulations of the nursery.
- To be a good role model for the children.
- To help and support your team members when needed.
Requirements and prospects
- To be punctual so as not to let your team down.
- To want to work and progress in a career working with children.
- To have good communication skills.
- To be confident around children.
- To be well organised.
- To follow health and safety regulations.
- To have a 'can do' attutide and take instruction well.
- To work well as part of a team.
- To work well alone.
- To work well under pressure.
- To be a good timekeeper.
GCSEs or equivalent.
To continue training and working in the childcare industry.
Things to consider
Consider how you will get to and from the workplace.
About the employer
This nursery based in Blindly Heath are looking for an Apprentice ready to start their Level 3 to join their friendly team. They offer care to children from 3 months to school age. They are an experienced team who can help and support the right person through their apprenticeship.
Huggetts Day Nursery & Pre-School
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
Apprenticeship Team 02087738146 email@example.com
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Level 2 Functional Skills (where applicable)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.