Business Admin Apprentice LWC Teesside
You will be required to carry out general office duties, including but not limited to: Reception / telephone, filing and archiving, data input and data recording, social media updates, dealing with customers in person, over the phone and via email.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
14 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Carrying out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Providing administration to other members of staff as and when required
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, e-mails as required
- Updating and maintaining records both computerised and paper based to a high level of accuracy
- Providing cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence
- Providing an excellent support function to internal colleagues
- Working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties
- Dealing with Cash and Credit Checks
- Working with and Assisting the internal Credit Controller
- Reporting equipment failure and arranging a solution
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An enthusiastic
- Self-motivated team player
- GCSE English, GCSE maths or equivalent grades desirable
- Full time position with career progression
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently LWC Drinks employ over 1000 people and they have 14 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Openshaw, in Manchester.
LEARNING CURVE (JAA) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Curve
Sarah Hall email@example.com
You will enter on our uniquely designed training program, receiving training from both your team leaders and our in-house trainer.
It is much personalised, allowing you to develop at your own pace and providing you with all the skills necessary to achieve great success.
The apprenticeship programme will last for 18 months and you will achieve a:
- Level 3 Business Administration qualification
- Function Skills in English and maths (if required)
You will be based in the employer’s office / workplace, so you gain 18 months’ work experience, and the opportunity for an interview for a permanent role at the end of a successful apprenticeship
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.