Warehouse Stock Control Administrator Apprentice HW Coates Ltd
Excellent opportunity working for an established storage and distribution company based in Lutterworth. You will work in a busy office environment managing stocks for our clients on multiple computer systems.
Closing date: 14 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Jul 2022
15 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Office based administrator.
- Good understanding of use of a computer
- Using computerised warehouse management systems to manage stocks.
- Liaising with warehouse both in office and at warehouse
- Work closely with small dedicated team
- Liaising with customers, delivery partners and drivers on deliveries, by phone, email and face to face
- Assisting within warehouse from time to time.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communication
- Good computer skills
- Remain calm under pressure
- GCSE A-C English and Maths or equivalent grades would be preferable but not essential.
The company has an excellent track record of promoting within. Currently, 3 members of the management team started with the company on similar apprenticeship programs.
Things to consider
This is an office role so must be well presented and polite.
Whilst the company will fully commit to helping support and develop your skills and learning, you will form part of a professional team. As such, you will be expected to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy.
About the employer
H.W. Coates is the UK’s #1 chemical warehousing and transport company.
Our strength is our ability to take the long-term view. We have built up the business over fifty years and have invested at every stage in the highest quality vehicles, leading edge IT and freehold property. The business remains debt-free and ready to support innovation to serve our customers better – witness our leading role in the Hazchem Network.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration Standard
Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.