Business Administration Apprentice Roodsafe Ltd
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to undertake a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship with a well-established and successful Health & Safety solutions company in Basford, Nottingham. Excellent progression opportunities are available with this being the view to the beginning of a successful career within the business.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
12 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The Apprentice Administrator works directly with client & supplier relations, looking to build new relationships and improve the business.
- Filing of all documentation
- Assist Managing Director with the procurement of relevant services
- Administrating client data base
- Research & Development Administration
- Administration of the company
- Monitor and process orders received
- Issuing Quotes as directed by Senior Project Managers
- Answering/forwarding telephone calls
- Chase client quotations
- Placing stationary orders
- Update Client portals
- Assist with Company audits
- Conducting market research/Customer satisfaction surveys
- Issue daily/weekly reports
- It is the responsibility of each member of staff to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Staff must be aware of and adhere to the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act and ensure their own safety and the safety of colleagues and customers. Staff must be aware of the action to be taken in the event of fire and other health and safety activities in the workplace.
- Staff should be aware of their own individual responsibilities under the Equal Opportunities Policy and ensure that they adhere to the provisions of the policy
- Any other duties which may be required from time to time, as discussed and agreed with the Office Manager and Directors.
This job description is not designed to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, but represents the current key areas of work. The content of this post will be reviewed in consultation with the post holder when necessary and in line with service developments.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative and be proactive in your work is also important
- Basic IT skills, particularly with regard to the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Conscientious with attention to detail
Confident to talk to a variety of people face to face and via phone
- Well presented
- Good sense of humour
- Willing to learn and an ability to retain information
- Proactive in their approach to work and thrive on doing a good job
- Able to follow instructions
Respectful of confidentiality
GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) in English Language, Literature, and maths.
Excellent progression available within the company. The successful applicant will undertake more responsibilities as the Apprenticeship develops with a strong view to securing permanent employment on completion.
Things to consider
20 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays and Company uniform is provided.
About the employer
Roodsafe was founded in the year 2000 by the companies Managing Director, Simon Rood. The company continues to be a market leader in the height safety solutions industry by offering a range turnkey solutions, products and services including bespoke works designed to cater to our client’s requirements.
Based in Nottingham and with offices in both Saudi Arabia and Dubai, Roodsafe operate throughout the UK and worldwide with existing clientele in New Zealand, South Africa and Canada amongst others. Our global distribution network means that Roodsafe has you covered for all your height safety requirements across the world.
With our upper management staff having more than 20 years’ experience within the industry and dealing with the entire process from the design stage through to the manufacture and installation, our clients can be sure of receiving the best solution and most suitable product available that will be provided in a polite, efficient and transparent manner from the start of the process to completion.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Prostart
Lawrence Turton 0115 9468182 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will complete a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths – if applicable
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English – if applicable
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place during the 18 months of the Apprenticeship. The Apprentice will complete a minimum 20% off the job training during the Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.