Business Administration Apprentice ARCHER RESOURCING LTD
Do you have a passion for helping and supporting people? Would you like to work for a growing recruitment company? Earning and learning at the same time! We have a great opportunity for business admin apprentice to join a lively team and support the current compliance officer.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Answering calls and call forwarding
- Candidate compliance
- Ensuring candidate and client information held is kept up to date
- General office support
- Working with candidates to maintain a professional and positive image at all times
- Use a telephone system for incoming and outgoing calls and taking accurate messages
- IT - Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Be an active member of the team undertaking general administrative duties as required.
- Passing enquiries to other team members as required
- Data input working with spreadsheets
Requirements and prospects
- A drive and hunger to succeed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good standard of education including maths and English
- IT Literate with use of Excel, Word, Outlook (training given)
- Good time keeping skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday
- Gym membership.
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly.
- Drinks, snacks, and a posh coffee machine.
- Company holidays.
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly incentives.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee of the month
- An excellent break area boasting a pool table, table tennis and ps5
About the employer
Archer Resourcing are a small business based in the outskirts of Ipswich town centre.
We specialise in Criminal Justice, Nursing, Substance Misuse and Social Care Recruitment.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Apprenticeships 07764228405 Apprenticeships@wstraining.co.uk
Training to be provided
Business Administration Level 3
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.