Junior Talent Executive Apprentice Admiral Recruitment
This role will report to the recruitment consultant who will directly support the junior resourcer. Your primary task will be to source candidates and qualify them for positions that are available. In addition to on-the-job training from the recruitment consultant, the junior resourcer will be assigned a mentor from the recruitment team.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Jun 2022
13 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- On the job training of all admiral policies and procedures.
- Candidate application process
- The use of the internal CRM Tracker system
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Screening CV’s
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Adding and filling bookings with generated candidates.
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service
- Good Telephone manner
- Studied at GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Potential permanent position available upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Admiral are a market leader with over 25 years of experience in permanent and temporary recruitment across the retail, facilities management, security and hospitality sectors, with roles ranging from management to craft-level positions.
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Jordan Henry 02038296931 email@example.com
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
Level 2 (GCSE)