Apprentice Carpenter EVOLVE APPRENTICES LTD
Evolve, based in London are looking for a ambitious and enthusiastic carpenter. The apprentice will also be assisting skilled technicians conducting maintenance work in carpentry and joinery.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Jun 2022
12 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to complete an apprenticeship which will include vocational training, study and work and will eventually lead to a qualification as a skilled craftsperson.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform a wide range of duties covering all aspects of carpentry & joinery maintenance applicable to the trade and day to day reactive maintenance.
The chosen candidate's duties include:
- Install door and window frames
- Construct building farmeworks, including walls, floors and door frames
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Instruct and direct labourers and other construction helpers
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Reliable and honest
- Willingness to learn
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of grade C/4 in English and maths or equivalent
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, their may be the opportunity of full-time employment.
Things to consider
- The applicant be a Ealing resident
About the employer
Evolve has consistently grown as an organisation since it began in 2013. Using our industry expertise and contacts, we are able to offer a one-stop consultancy service to building contractors looking for advice on procurement and social value obligations. We offer the following:
- Establishment or management of corporate responsibility initiatives
- Assisting organisations with job brokerage schemes for local people
- Supporting private, public or third sector organisations with the generation and measurement of social value through procurement
- Joint venture partnership with private sector clients bidding for public works
- Helping developers and local authority partners with employment, skills and community benefit negotiation and management within the planning process
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Ifza Parvaz 01932 341416 Ifza.email@example.com
- Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in Maths and/or English
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.