Business Administrator - Casework Assistant Awan Legal Associates Ltd
Admin Casework Assistant's role consists primarily of handling reception duties and assisting the legal team, in particular the senior partner, with their caseload. There will be hands on experience of a combination of admin and legal work for a busy High Street practice.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Jun 2022
13 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Greeting clients and being the first point of contact
- Arranging meetings
- Maintaining client records and files
- Scanning, faxing and emailing
- Answering and making phone calls
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Touch-typing from dictations
- Drafting letters
- Managing post
- Billing clients
- Completing legal forms and assisting on files wherever required
- Bundle compilation and assistance
- Assisting and liaising with other solicitors /estate agents in property matters
You may also occasionally be required to assist the firm’s other caseworkers.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PDF and Excel
- Good IT skills
- High level of written and verbal communication
- An interest in interacting with clients
- The ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
Urdu/Arabic language skills would be beneficial but not required
Professional, friendly and confident.
Preferably an A or B grade in GCSE English
- Permanent Employment
- Opportunity to become an Immigration Caseworker /Paralegal
Things to consider
Occasional evening / weekend work but rare.
About the employer
Awan Legal Associates Ltd is a small High Street practice with a very busy workload but in a friendly working environment. Appropriate support will be given to all candidates and on hand training.
Awan Legal Associates Ltd
Windsor Forest Colleges Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Windsor Forest Colleges Group
Shoib Anwar 01753 443857 Shoib.Anwar@windsor-forest.ac.uk
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and Maths, if required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.