Warehouse Apprentice INBOND LIMITED
InBond are looking for apprentices to help grow their well-established business. The successful candidates will be working as a warehouse operatives to help supply orders to their customers. This role would suit a self-motivated individual with high levels of energy and attention to detail.
Closing date: 29 May 2022
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
30 May 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
In this role as a Warehouse Apprentice you will be involved in a range of different tasks throughout your workday.
- Following the correct procedures and methods for storage of materials
- To work in both the General and Document Management sides of the business.
- General warehouse operations including FLT driving, stock movements, palletising products, handball etc.
- Receipt and unloading of components.
- Quality checking of goods to be dispatched from the warehouse
- Cycle Counting / Stock Takes / Processing Stock Returns
- Receipting of products
- Picking and Processing Orders
- Picking requested document storage notes by carrying out the picking process and scan the notes on the relevant warehouse system.
- Receive boxes of notes, empty boxes, sort notes into correct order and file notes back into appropriate section of warehouse
- Accurate documentation at all times.
- Comply with Company confidentiality agreement
- Assist with the Company’s Product Enhancement Services
- Good Housekeeping
- Good Health and Safety Behaviour Awareness.
- Ensure there is accurate documentation at all times.
- Effective liaison with other departments
- To inform Team Leader and or the Operations and Facilities Manager of Operational Issues/Problems
- Adhere to all departmental and Company processes and procedures, including strict deadlines.
- To demonstrate a positive approach to personal development
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Understand the importance of Health & Safety
- Time management
- A proactive approach to work
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Hardworking and dedicated
- GCSE maths & English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
An opportunity for a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
InBond are a provider of specialist warehousing & document management services. With over 20 years’ experience in the delivery of logistics solutions, InBond excel in providing exceptionally high levels of customer service and quality standards.
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Anna Harper 07436 795883 email@example.com
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
- Functional skills maths & English, if required
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.