Beauty Therapy Apprentice DERMANU CLINIC LTD
A new Beauty Therapy Apprentice is required to be trained by the best, to become the best, whilst working in a salon environment. This is a rare opportunity to be paid while you train, with fantastic career opportunities on completion. This is an opportunity not to be missed. This role would suit somebody with beauty experience.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
12 Jun 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This apprenticeship would suit somebody with some salon experience of basic treatments such as massage, manicure and pedicure.
Whilst in the salon you will be expected to have the following responsibilities:
- Serve drinks and refreshments
- Salon cleaning
- Reception duties
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Salon cleaning
- Serving refreshments
- Eye treatments
- Completing all units of your qualification
You will have:
- Support on all aspects, both theory and practical
- A real chance of employment at the end of your apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service skills
- Good oral and written skills
- Hard working
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Shows initiative
- This apprenticeship would suit somebody with salon experience or mid-way through a Level 2 qualification
- Full-time employment and progression for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the beauty industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning
- There will be some long periods of activity with little rest
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position as this is a requirement when working in the Beauty industry
About the employer
Welcome to DermaNu clinic, skin you can be proud of starts here, whether it be aesthetic treatments, skin rejuvenation, hair removal, unsightly veins or more specific concerns like acne, moles or warts our aim is to work together with you for the best results possible.
Here at DermaNu we believe by working together with clinical treatments and specifically designed home care routines great things can be achieved. Maybe your just after a bit of time to yourself. Why not try a massage with one of our massage therapists, a pedicure, manicure or eyelash treatment whatever your beauty needs we have highly trained staff ready to help book in for a truly luxurious pampering and relaxation time.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 Emma.Stead@hoet.co.uk
- Beauty Therapy Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.