Metal Fabricator Apprentice Provenair Sales Ltd
Provenair Sales Ltd. are a sheet metal manufacturer specialising in ventilation equipment. We will gradually introduce you to and train you on a range of both hand and power tools and teach you to understand drawings to enable you to manufacture the required components.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
In the early stages of your apprenticeship at Provenair, you will predominantly be based in our ductwork factory. During your time in this factory, it is essential that you can perform a variety of tasks to complete the work set for you. Therefore, we will teach you:
- To read and understand CAD manufacture drawings
- To safely and effectively operate a range of both, hand and power tools including but not limited to; Mezz Saw, Grinder, Box and Pan Folder, Spot Welder etc.
- The processes and techniques required to manufacture the different rectangular and circular ductwork components
As we see you progress, we will train you on our more advanced machinery such as our CNC Plasma Cutter, and Press Brake etc. This will enable us to advance you on to our bespoke Air Handling equipment.
Other day to day tasks that will be required include:
- keeping the workshop and other areas clean and tidy to avoid any Health and Safety concerns
- Loading / offloading customer and supplier vehicles
- Keeping track of your own time and materials on each job and allocate these to the relevant job card and time sheets.
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate will be able to work alone, or as part of a team on larger projects
- Concentration, and attention to detail
- Eager to learn
Maths and English grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent required.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship modules may result in the offer of a full-time position as an engineer. This is providing the apprentice works within the company rules and guidelines which will be explained during their induction.
Things to consider
Weekly Wage :-
£200.00 per week under 18 year olds.
National Minimum Wage for 18 year olds and above.
The start date may vary and will be discussed at interview. The apprenticeship course will start in September 2022.
About the employer
Provenair Sales Ltd. was established in 1991 and has grown to become a leading manufacturer within our industry. We design, manufacture and supply bespoke air handling units to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leicester College
Liz Lightowler 01162242240 email@example.com
Metal Fabricator Level 3 apprenticeship standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.