Nail Technician Apprenticeship Stephen Madin
Stephen Madin is looking to take on a Nail Technician Apprentice to work within their team and take on day to day duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 07 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
08 Jun 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about Nails and progressing within the industry, have a professional manner and great communication skills.
- As an apprentice you will be required to assist the senior stylists and other staff in the day to day running of the salon
- Work with colleagues to complete tasks, learn and practise nail techniques and understand knowledge of nail treatments
- You will also be required to fulfil general reception and cleaning duties
Other duties will include:
- Manicure Services
- Pedicure Services
- Advise, demonstrate and sell nail product and services to customers/clients
- Gel Polish services for nails
- Basic nail art services
- Nail enhancement services
Requirements and prospects
- Can work as part of a team.
- Can work individually if required.
- Has good communication skills.
- Has good Customer service skills.
- Be enthusiastic about the job they are applying for.
- Interested in Nail Services
- Willing to do an apprenticeship and do off the job training as well
- GCSE's or equivalent are not required but can be advantageous when it comes to decision on Functional Skills maths and English Level
- Progression to Level 3 Nail qualification and hopeful progression with employment
Things to consider
- Training on the Apprenticeship programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully-funded by the government. Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age isn’t always fully funded this will be discussed on your interview
Apprenticeship Minimum Wage:
All applications will come through to Oracle Training Consultants recruitment team who will then arrange for you attend an interview with them before sending you for an interview with the salon. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered.
- You are more than likely going to be required to work Saturdays as this is a busy day for salons
About the employer
Our modern, luxurious salon is perfectly located in the heart of Tickhill town. Here at Stephen Jons we aim to deliver the very best in hair styling and grooming services - from the latest cutting trend and colour techniques to the latest products available to achieve that great look for your hair. Looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for the hairdressing industry to join our team.
ORACLE TRAINING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Oracle Training Consultants Limited
Oracle Training Consultants 01302813900 email@example.com
Nail Services Technician Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will be required to do one day per week ‘off the job’ training our specialist centre in Doncaster. Whilst at Oracle you will do a full day with both practical and theory input included
- You will be assessed on your competence in both practical and theory on the units selected on your course
- You will gain Nails Level 2 NVQ Qualification. Alongside this, you will be required to do Functional Skills in maths and English (dependant on any prior learning.) The level you complete will be determined on GCSE results or equivalent of
You will also be required to do an End Point Assessment (EPA) which will provide a snapshot holistic assessment of your practical skills, similar to an industry trade test. You will demonstrate you can complete a range of services on a number of models to industry standards and within commercial timings
We include Employments Rights and Responsibilities, British Values and Equality and Diversity which are embedded throughout your qualification.
Nail services technician
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.