Customer Service and Sales Apprentice DIA SYSTEMS LIMITED
Working alongside the Sales Director and his team, you will be responsible for sourcing leads, generating new business with existing clients, account management, actively seeking out all business opportunities and closing business over the telephone. You will raise orders as appropriate.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Jun 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Working alongside the Sales Director and his team
- You will be responsible for sourcing leads
- Generating new business with existing clients
- Account management, actively seeking out all business opportunities and closing business over the telephone
- You will raise orders as appropriate
- Opportunities to travel and meet customers may also be available along with representation of the company and national or international trade fairs
- You will acquire an intricate knowledge of our products and market and deal frequently with companies internationally and nationally, including household name chains, directly or indirectly
- You will be computer literate, ideally with MS Office and CRM systems. Knowledge of Sage 50 will be advantageous. Most importantly you will have the focus and desire to move the business forward at all times
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate will be computer literate, ideally with MS Office and CRM systems. Knowledge of Sage 50 will be advantageous
- Most importantly you will have the focus and desire to move the business forward at all times
- The ideal candidate will be of strong character & personality self-motivated, hungry, ambitious and have the ability to work under pressure
- Able to use own initiative with a pro-active approach for day to day tasks
- GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English advantageous
- Steady increase in salary and commission earned for successful candidate, working alongside the Sales Director
Things to consider
- Free Parking available outside the office
- Pension Scheme
- 4 weeks’ holiday plus Public Holidays
About the employer
We supply aluminium profile and steel fixings to the shopfitting industry.
Supply is either direct to well known chains or to shopfitters, nationally and internationally, in Europe and across the world.
The business has been trading for 25 years and many of our products are specifically our own intellectual property.
DIA SYSTEMS LIMITED
EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sussex Coast College Hastings
Debbie Baldock-Apps 07971711253 Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include the Diploma and Functional Skills if required
- East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.