Finance Administrator Apprentice FLUID FIBRE LTD
We're looking for a Finance Administrator who is ideally proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word to form our Finance team. As our Finance Administrator, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative workflows such as raising sales invoices, recharge invoices, bank reconciliations and so on as requested by the Managing Director.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
13 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties will include:
- Raise all sales invoices & credit notes when required and in a timely manner.
- Recording all receipts received into the designated Bank Account.
- Chase up payment of outstanding invoices for designated Department and liaising with the Department to clear all outstanding queries in a timely manner.
- Provide up to date reports in order to control entry to all events.
- Reconcile all allocated control accounts to meet deadlines
- Supporting the Sales Ledger Manager with any ad-hoc workflow requests
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of using computers, outlook, word and excel
- Communication skills
- Communication with staff
- Literate and numerate with high personal standards
- An ability to use own initiative.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Punctual and committed.
- Ability to meet the demands of job in conjunction with learning.
- Ability to put into practice what has been learnt quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a small team of colleagues.
- Proactive and flexible approach – a ‘can do’ attitude.
- GCSEs at grades A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English is required.
There is a future permanent position within the company for the right candidate
About the employer
Fluid Fibre are a new and upcoming fibre telecoms build company. We have shown incredible growth in just our first year with employing 15 engineers and plans to grow much larger. We already have an excellent reputation for our small size and we only plan on keeping and improving our standards alongside it.
We are aiming to be the most inclusive telecoms company - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our team stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
FLUID FIBRE LTD
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 email@example.com
- Level 2 Accounts finance assistant
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.