Estate Agent Apprentice RED ROCK ESTATE AGENCY LTD
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the first step in their career within the Estate Agency world! The role would assist the sales team with day to day activities including; physical appointments such as viewings, administration tasks, telephone calls, booking appointments, canvasing and prospecting amongst others.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
11 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for motivated & driven individual. Ultimately the right attitude is essential to be successful - you will need to be confident, driven and incredibly self-motivated.
Duties will include:
- Understanding who our customers are and the difference between internal and external customers.
- Understanding customers’ needs , build trust with the customers and determine the appropriate course of action in line with agreed standard operating procedures.
- Answering customer messages via telephone or Web.
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport
- Determines customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery.
- Accurately record and log customer interactions.
- Canvassing & prospecting properties on & off the market
- Retrieve information to create reports for management.
- Ensuring sensitive information and financial records are kept private and confidential.
- Addressing customer questions about new products and services.
- Give feedback to help improve customer service culture, response times and improve staff experience
Requirements and prospects
- Must be confident, outgoing and conversational
- Good communicator
- Confident IT skills (MS Office)
- Good telephone manner
- Full driving licence is essential to allow for property visits
- Well presented
- Willingness and eager to learn and driven
GCSE grades 4-9 (A*-C) in English and maths desirable (or equivalents).
We are looking to create a career pathway for the right candidates. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, we will sit down and review progression to a permanent role within the business as a Sales Consultant.
Things to consider
Commission structure in place
- Year 1 expected OTE £15k
About the employer
Local independent Estate Agency established in 2021 based in the Tendering area.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer services and extensive marketing for the homes we advertise.
Our Agents have over 20 years of knowledge and experience. We actively operate in Clacton, Frinton, Harwich, Walton and all surrounding villages.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Catch 22 Charity Limited
Junior Estate Agent Level 2
You will have a dedicated industry expert to guide and coach you through components of your programme and you’ll experience a range of different learning opportunities.
- Meetings with your dedicated trainer
- Interactive Online Workshops
- Self-guided research
- On-job instruction
- Peer to peer mentoring
- Personal development planning
- Manager progress review
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)