Apprentice Customer Advisor - Service Department Richard Sanders Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a customer focused role working for a well-established and reputable Northamptonshire car dealership. Is this what you're looking for? Apply today!
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 May 2022
10 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role will be based in the Northampton dealership and will involve providing a top-notch service to customers face-to-face and over the phone in an effective and professional manner.
The key duties will be:
- Meeting and greeting customers on arrival and dealing with them in a professional manner
- Booking in car services with customers over the phone and confirming on email/text
- Contacting customers with service updates and notifying customers if they require works to be done on their vehicles
- Dealing with customer queries and requests
- Liaising with the technical team on timeframes for service completions
- Processing service paperwork on the system
- General administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, with a professional telephone manner
- IT literate
The client is looking for someone who is articulate, a strong communicator, able to handle customers in a professional manner and very process driven. Mature attitude, flexible and eager to learn.
5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including maths and English.
- Progress in the role and gain exposure to other departments
- Additional qualifications available
Things to consider
Must be a car driver (due to moving cars).
About the employer
We are Northamptonshire’s largest family-run business based in Kettering and Northampton with Citroen, Renault, Honda, Nissan, Peugeot and Dacia dealerships.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Professional and personal development workshops
- IT upskilling
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.